Reiki 1 & 2 Class Sedona
Usui Reiki 1 & 2 Certification Class
June 23 & 24, 2017
10:00am – 6:00pm each day.
(We will break from 12-2pm for free time outside the facility.)
31 Bell Rock Plaza, Suite A
Sedona, AZ 86351
$350 / student. Registration extended until end of day June 18!
All Materials Provided. Students will receive a personal Reiki manual to take home!
Learn Reiki for yourself, friends, family, pets, or clients! This class will attune students to Reiki 1 & 2, and provide the fundamentals and answers to the Whos, Whys, Whats, and Hows of Reiki. Upon successful completion of class, the student will receive a Reiki Level 2 Certificate and become a Certified Reiki Level 2 practitioner.
This 2 day course will teach students to :
- Learn how to work with Reiki to help heal and bring balance to the physical, emotional, mental, and Spiritual self;
- Channel Reiki for Self-Healing and for Others;
- Learn about the Chakra System & how to identify specific Chakras;
- Learn the history of Reiki;
- Experience Meditation;
- Learn about Legalities & Ethics;
- Learn how to charge an item with Reiki;
- Learn, become attuned to, and work with 3 Sacred Symbols of Level 2;
- Send distant Reiki to people, situations, relationships, concepts in the past, present, and future;
- Learn techniques for protection;
- Integrate affirmations & Reiki;
- Learn about working with Reiki for animals & pets;
- Learn best practices in a professional Reiki environment;
- Learn how to give a one-on-one Reiki treatment, as well as within a Reiki Share;
- Experience two Reiki attunements
Views from the Classroom & Office:
Things you need to know:
All Materials are provided. Students will receive a Reiki manual to take home.
The classroom is located within a short walking distance of popular Sedona restaurants – one just a few feet away!
We recommend you bring a pencil and paper, and water to stay hydrated.
Meals & Lodging are not included, however we will be happy to assist you with recommendations and information for your stay!
Students must attend the full class days and demonstrate acquired knowledge and participate in class to receive a Reiki Certification.
Register Here Online to confirm your space in the class. You can also contact us by email, send a form online, or alternatively by phone 520-775-2598 * Alternatively, we can send an invoice by email, credit card by phone or in-person.. Please review our cancellation policy prior to registering.
*Cancellation prior to 60 days before start date of event, class, or program, registrant will receive 50% credit applicable to Messenger of Spirit, LLC events, classes or programs valid for 180 days from issue date. Cancellation for any reason within 60 days of the start date of class, event, or program is non-refundable and not subject to credit.
Whitney is a Reiki Master-Teacher & Certified Medium. Her journey with Reiki started 10 years ago, after she had a powerful physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual healing. Her passion is to teach and help others, through many different metaphysical topics, so that students may come to know their own inherent abilities.
Tentative Schedule Each Day:
10:00am-12:00pm – Program
12:00pm – 2:00pm – Break for Lunch
2:00pm – 6:00pm Program