This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Accessing The Website And Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website and any service or material we provide on the Website in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
No Unlawful Or Prohibited Use And Intellectual Property
As a condition of your use of the Website, you warrant to the Company that you will not use the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You may not use the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Website.
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Website, is the property of the Company or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website.
The Company content is not for resale. Your use of the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your individual use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of the Company and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of the Company or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
The Company name, the Company logo, the Company slogan, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
For Educational And Informational Purposes Only
As set forth more fully in the Disclaimer, the information contained on this Website and the resources available for download through this Website are for educational and informational purposes only. The information contained on this Website and the resources available for download through this Website is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as legal, financial, tax, medical, health, or any other professional advice.
Accuracy And Personal Responsibility
As set forth more fully in the Disclaimer, we have done our best to ensure that the information provided on this Website and the resources available for download are accurate and provide valuable information, but we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information. Neither the Company nor any of its owners or employees shall be held liable or responsible for any errors or omissions on this Website or for any damage you may suffer as a result of failing to seek competent advice from a professional who is familiar with your situation.
By using this Website, you accept personal responsibility for the results of your actions. You agree to take full responsibility for any harm or damage you suffer as a result of the use, or non-use, of the information available on this Website or the resources available for download from this Website. You agree to use judgment and conduct due diligence before taking any actions or implementing any plans or policy suggested or recommended on this Website.
No Guarantees As To Results
As set forth more fully in the Disclaimer, you agree that the Company has not made any guarantees about the results of taking any action, whether recommended on this Website or not. The Company provides educational and informational resources that are intended to help users of this Website succeed. You nevertheless recognize that your ultimate success or failure will be the result of your own efforts, your particular situation, and innumerable other circumstances beyond the control and/or knowledge of the Company.
You also recognize that prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Thus, the results obtained by others – whether clients of the Company or otherwise – applying the principles set out in this Website are no guarantee that you or any other person or entity will be able to obtain similar results.
Email And Other Electronic Communications
Visiting the Website or sending emails to the Company constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Website, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Use Of Communication Services
The Website may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, blog comment sections and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not: defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer; advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages; conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters; download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner; falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services; violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service; harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; violate any applicable laws or regulations.
The Company has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, the Company reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. The Company reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
The Company reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in the Company’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself in any Communication Service. The Company does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, the Company specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized the Company spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of the Company.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you upload the materials.
Materials Provided To The Website
The Company does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to the Website (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Website or our associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting your Submission you are granting the Company, our affiliated companies, and necessary sub-licensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. The Company is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in the Company’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
Links To Third Party Websites And Services
The Website may contain links to other Websites (“Linked Websites”). The Linked Websites are not under the control of the Company and the Company is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Website, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Website, or any changes or updates to a Linked Website. The Company is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company of the Website or any association with its operators.
Certain services made available via the Website are delivered by third-party Websites and organizations. By using any product, service, or functionality originating from the Website, you hereby acknowledge and consent that the Company may share such information and data with any third party with whom the Company has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of the Website’s users and customers.
Use of Paid Courses, Programs, and Associated Material
The Company from time-to-time provides various courses, programs, and associated material for sale on this Website. The Company grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our courses, programs, and associated material (collectively the “Courses”) for your own personal or internal business use. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Courses in any manner.
By ordering or participating in Courses, you agree that the Courses you purchase or download may only be used by you for your personal or business use and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of the Company.
By ordering or participating in Courses, you further agree that you shall not create any derivative work based upon the Courses and you shall not offer any competing products or services based upon any information contained in the Courses.
Use Of Free Downloadable Content
The Company provides various resources on this Website, which users may access by providing an e-mail address. The Company grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our resources provided in exchange for an email address (the “Freemium Content”) for your own personal or internal business use. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Freemium Content in any manner.
By downloading the Freemium Content, you agree that the Freemium Content you download may only be used by you for your personal or business use and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of the Company.
By downloading the Freemium Content, you further agree that you shall not create any derivative work based upon the Freemium Content and you shall not offer any competing products or services based upon any information contained in the Freemium Content.
The Company may, from time to time, provide information from a third party in the form of a podcast guest interview, interview on other platform, guest blog post, or other medium. The Company does not control the information provided by such third-party guests, is not responsible for investigating the truth of any information provided, and cannot guarantee the veracity of any statements made by such guests.
Individuals who agree to appear as guests on any podcast offered by the Company agree to transfer all intellectual property rights they may have in any such interviews to the Company and further provide a license to any rights they are unable to assign.
Cancellation Of Subscription
Certain of the Company’s products and services are offered on an ongoing basis with a monthly or yearly subscription. Users may cancel subscriptions at any time by emailing [email protected]
Your subscription shall continue until the end of the existing subscription period and shall terminate at the completion of that period. You shall not be charged after a cancellation. You shall not receive any refund
Refunds are governed by the following terms, except to the extent that the terms of a specific product or service provide otherwise:
• Reservation Policy: To reserve an appointment, you must complete your emailed invoice or online payment at time of booking (no later than 24 hours after scheduling your appointment.) If payment is not complete within 24 hours of scheduling the appointment, your appointment is no longer considered reserved, and is available to other clients. If you schedule the day before or same day as your appointment, payment must be complete at time of booking. All appointments are pre-paid by credit card through emailed invoice or by online payment.
• There is a 48 Hour Cancellation Policy. If you miss your pre-paid appointment for any reason, or cancel with less than 48 hours before your appointment time, you will not receive a refund and the pre-paid amount will not be applied or credited to another appointment time. Please check time zones to ensure you do not miss your appointment.
• If you miss a pre-paid appointment or do not complete your invoice within 24 hours of scheduling (or at time of scheduling for same day appointments), your new appointment time will not be scheduled until completion of payment for your next new appointment.
• If you are 10 minutes late or more for an appointment, your appointment is subject to cancellation and considered a missed appointment. Late appointments will not receive the full amount of time scheduled. You will not receive a refund or discount for late appointments. Please contact me if you know you will be late. I will determine if there is enough time left to continue the session, however the appointment is subject to cancellation if you are 10 minutes late or more.
• If you wish to reschedule an appointment, you must email your request no later than 48 hours before your scheduled appointment time, or your appointment is considered missed or cancelled.
• Whitney McNeill and Messenger of Spirit, LLC reserve the right to refuse any appointments for any reason. Any information shared with the client during a session, does not replace advice or treatment from a licensed medical or psychological health care provider, or legal adviser. Whitney does not diagnose conditions, perform medical treatments, prescribe medications, and is not a professional healthcare service provider. Any decisions the client makes after the reading, is of the free will of the client, and not the influence of your practitioner. The purpose of sessions are for spiritual and educational purposes.
• In readings, Whitney cannot guarantee a specific Loved One will come through.
• In the rare case, Whitney has an emergency, Whitney will do her best to make arrangements to reschedule your session. If the session was scheduled to be in-person, and if rescheduling cannot be achieved in-person, the session can be converted into a phone / distant session or refunded. Travel arrangements are the full responsibility of the student / client and no compensation will be given towards these arrangements.
• For private parties, a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total due at time of booking, and is collected by emailed invoice or credit card at the time of reservation. The remainder of the total is due no later than 30 days prior to appointment time (or date set in invoice) via emailed invoice or credit card. Payment not received by this date is no longer considered reserved and is open and available to other clients.
• Payment is accepted by one person (not multiple parties). There should be one coordinator or “host” per party.
• If you are booking more than two services in a day, the cancellation policy falls under the ‘private party’ instead of appointments. If you have 2 or more people in your party, and there are more than 2 sessions booked in a day, you will be considered a private party for the cancellation policy.
• Cancellation for any reason 60 days or more before the event scheduled date will receive a full refund.
• Cancellation for any reason 30 days before the party date but less than 60 days before the party date, will receive a store credit (not refund) in the amount of their deposit. This credit can be used towards a class, services, private party, or event.
• Cancellation for any reason with less than 30 days notice from the party date, will not receive a refund or credit in any amount.
• In the rare case, Whitney has an emergency, Whitney will do her best to make arrangements to reschedule your party. Travel arrangements are the full responsibility of the student / client and no compensation will be given towards these arrangements.
In-person Group Classes, Events, Retreats
Please read the cancellation policy below for classes held at Messenger of Spirit, 31 Bell Rock Plaza, Suite A, Sedona, AZ.
• By completing payment, you agree to, understand, and abide by the cancellation policies. You are not considered reserved or scheduled for an in-person group class until registration/payment is made in full. Once payment is made in full before the registration deadline, and if any prerequisites (if applicable) are confirmed by our staff, your space in the class is reserved.
• In-person group class classes are non-refundable. Unless otherwise noted, cancellation prior to 60 days before start date of event or class, registrant will receive 50% store credit applicable to Messenger of Spirit, LLC classes valid for 180 days from issue date. Cancellation for any reason within 60 days of the start date of class, event, or program is non-refundable and not subject to credit.
• Please note, that many in-person group class Classes/Events/Retreats have registration deadlines.
• If you are late to an in-person group class, you will not be permitted late entry. In-person group class lasses start promptly at the time listed, and doors are locked at that time. If you are late or cannot attend an in-person group class, please call us at 520-775-2598.
• If you pay for an in-person group class series and during the series do not attend one of the in-person group classes, you will not receive a refund, partial refund, or credit. The class you missed may or may not be available to make-up due to schedule restrictions. Consult with your teacher / facilitator to see if a resolution can be made.
• In the rare case your facilitator has an emergency: The in-person group class is taught by Whitney McNeill. If, in the rare case, Whitney has an emergency, Whitney will do her best to make arrangements for your in-person group class in this order: Messenger of Spirit LLC, if possible, will make other arrangements for students to finish out the remainder of in-person group class at an agreed to time or by distance. If arrangements cannot be made to complete the in-person group class, Whitney will do her best to make arrangements for your class to be taught by another qualified teacher of her choosing. If there are no available teachers, Messenger of Spirit, LLC will give students a store credit for the remaining portion of the untaught in-person group class, good to use towards any in-person group class or service at Messenger of Spirit, LLC within a year of issue date. If the student is unable to use a credit, Messenger of Spirit, LLC will refund the remaining portion of the untaught in-person group class. Travel arrangements are the full responsibility of the student / client and no compensation will be given towards these arrangements.
- For weddings, a deposit of 50% of the total due is collected at time of booking, by emailed invoice or credit card by phone to reserve your date & time.
- The remainder of the total is due no later than 60 days prior to wedding date (or date set in invoice) via emailed invoice or credit card. Payment not received by this date is no longer considered reserved and is open and available to other clients.
- When the first meeting/appointment/consultation with Whitney is scheduled prior to 60 days before wedding date, and client cancels the first meeting/appointment with Whitney with at least 48 hours notice prior to their appointment date, client is eligible for a full refund of amount paid, if the client chooses a refund. If the client misses the appointment, or cancels with less than 48 hours notice prior to scheduled appointment time, there is no refund or credit given. To schedule a new appointment, client must pre-pay for a new consultation: $200.
- Cancellation after the first meeting with Whitney, but prior to 60 days before wedding day: 100% of the deposit is retained by Messenger of Spirit, LLC. If the total of the wedding was paid in full, 50% of the total is refundable.
- Cancellation for any reason 31 days prior to the wedding date but less than 60 days before the wedding date, will receive a 50% store credit (not refund). This is 50% of the total package. The issued credit can be used towards any service or class at Messenger of Spirit, LLC. The remaining 50% is non-refundable for the time and effort put into creation of the service.
- Cancellation for any reason with less than 30 days notice from the wedding date, will not receive a refund or credit in any amount. In the event there is a wedding date change, Whitney will transfer your package to the new date, if she is available. In the event that she is not available for the new date, the amount paid is forfeited by the client and no refund or credit will be issued to the client.
- In the rare case, Whitney has an emergency, Whitney will do her best to make arrangements to attend your wedding. If there is an emergency situation, she will do her best to find a suitable officiant to stand-in. If she cannot find a suitable replacement, the wedding package is 100% refundable.
Upon determining that you are entitled to a refund pursuant to this policy, the Company will promptly issue an instruction to its payment processor to issue the refund. The Company does not control its payment processor and will not be able to expedite any refunds.
For appointments & wedding consultations:
If you are 10 minutes late or more for an appointment, please call 520-775-2598 or email: [email protected] . If you do not contact Messenger of Spirit, LLC, your appointment is subject to cancellation and considered a missed appointment. Late appointments will not receive the full amount of time scheduled. You will not receive a refund or discount for late appointments. If you wish to reschedule an appointment, you must email your request no later than 48 hours before your scheduled appointment time, or your appointment is considered missed or cancelled.
• If you reserve an appointment and you wish to redeem your gift certificate, please note that the reservation is considered pre-paid. If you cancel with less than 48 hours notice, your gift certificate is no longer considered active, and unable to be redeemed for any future session, appointment, event, or class.
• You must redeem all of your gift certificate at time of service, unless another arrangement has been made.
• Gift Certificates are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• Unless otherwise noted, gift certificates expire a year after purchase date. Please see expiration notice on the certificate.
• Packages are non-refundable, non transferable, and have an expiration date.
THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES REGARDING THE PERFORMANCE OR OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE. THE COMPANY FURTHER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE INFORMATION, CONTENTS, MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, BOOKS, OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER THE LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE TO ABSOLVE THE COMPANY OF ANY AND ALL LIABILITY OR LOSS THAT YOU OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY ASSOCIATED WITH YOU MAY SUFFER OR INCUR AS A RESULT OF USE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE AND/OR THE RESOURCES YOU MAY DOWNLOAD FROM THIS WEBSITE. YOU AGREE THAT THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY TYPE OF DAMAGES, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EQUITABLE, OR CONSEQUESTIONAL LOSS OR DAMAGES FOR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. THE COMPANY AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME.
THE COMPANY AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
You hereby expressly waive any and all claims you may have, now or in the future, arising out of or relating to this Website, the Company, any and all contracts you enter into with the Company, and any and all of the Company’s products and services.
To the extent that you attempt to assert any such claim, you hereby expressly agree to present such claim only through binding arbitration to occur in Sedona, AZ. You further agree to and do hereby waive any right to class arbitration and agree, instead, to conduct an arbitration related solely to any individual claims you and/or any entity related to you asserts against the Company. To the fullest extent permissible by law, you further agree that you shall be responsible for all costs associated with initiating the arbitration and for the administration of the arbitration.
The Service is controlled, operated and administered by the Company from our offices within the USA. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the Company Content accessed through the Website in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Website or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. The Company reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with the Company in asserting any available defenses.
Termination And Access Restriction
No Joint Venture Or Other Relationship
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and the Company as a result of this agreement or use of the Website. The Company’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of the Company’s right to comply with governmental, court, and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Website or information provided to or gathered by the Company with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Changes to Terms
The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which the Website is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. The Company encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
The Company welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms:
Messenger of Spirit, LLC
31 Bell Rock Plz, Suite A
Sedona, AZ 86351
Email Address: [email protected]
Effective as of February 15, 2019