Updated as of 6/3/2022
Reservation & Cancellation Policies
All classes and services are pre-paid.
Video Recorded Readings
There are no refunds for any reason.
If you have a an appointment with Whitney (bonus sessions, etc)
- Bonus sessions are not able to be rescheduled for any reason. If you miss a bonus appointment you will not be able to schedule new appointment time. If you are 5 minutes late or more for an appointment, your appointment will be cancelled and considered a missed appointment. Please double check your appointment time. Time zone calculations are the responsibility of the client.
- Paid 1 Hour mentorship sessions have a 72 hour cancellation policy. If you wish to reschedule an appointment, you must email your request no later than 72 business hours (M-F) to [email protected] before your scheduled appointment time, or your appointment is considered missed or cancelled. If you miss your appointment for any reason, or are 5 minutes late for your appointment time, you will not be able to reschedule and will not receive a refund, discount, or credit in any way. Please check time zones to ensure you do not miss your appointment. Time zone calculations are the responsibility of the client. There are no refunds for any reason. Mentorship sessions are not recorded, however we can give you the option to record the session yourself.
- Late Policy for mentorship sessions & appointments: If you are 5 minutes late or more for an appointment, your appointment is subject to cancellation and considered a missed appointment. Late appointments will not receive the full amount of time scheduled. You will not receive a refund or discount for late appointments. Please contact us if you know you will be late so we can determine if there is enough time left to continue the session, however the appointment is subject to cancellation if you are 5 minutes late or more. There are no refunds for any reason. If you wish to reschedule an appointment, you must email your request no later than 72 hours before your scheduled appointment time, or your appointment is considered missed or cancelled.
- Mentorship sessions are not psychic medium readings.
- Whitney McNeill and Messenger of Spirit, LLC reserve the right to refuse any appointments for any reason. Whitney reserves the right to refuse a client or student without refund if there is misconduct or late arrivals. Any information shared with the client during a session, does not replace advice or treatment from a licensed medical or psychological health care provider, or legal adviser. Whitney does not diagnose conditions, perform medical treatments, prescribe medications, and is not a professional healthcare service provider. Any decisions the client makes after the reading, is of the free will of the client, and not the influence of your practitioner. The purpose of sessions are for spiritual and educational purposes.
- In readings, Whitney cannot guarantee a specific Loved One will come through. Recorded readings are not condusive for Loved Ones in Spirit communication.
- There are no refunds for any reason.
- In the rare case, Whitney has an emergency, Whitney will do her best to make arrangements to reschedule your session. Travel arrangements are the full responsibility of the student / client and no compensation will be given towards these arrangements.
Private Retreat/Master Mind/Bonus Group Sessions
Please check your retreat’s specific policy that you agreed to prior to signing up.
From time to time, Whitney may have an in-person retreat as a bonus session for enrollment in other programs -or – a virtual retreat.
By signing up for the retreat, you agree to, understand, and abide by the cancellation policies. You are not considered reserved or scheduled for an in-person group class/retreat until registration/payment is made in full. Once payment is made in full before the registration deadline, and if any prerequisites (if applicable) are confirmed by our staff, your space in the in-person group class/retreat is reserved.
For virtual retreats:
All registrations are final and we do not provide recordings of virtual retreats.
There are no refunds, discounts, credits, or transfers for virtual retreats if you cannot attend. Please see your registration deadline.
In the rare case your facilitator has an emergency:
The virtual group class/retreat is taught by Whitney McNeill. If, in the rare case, Whitney has an emergency, Whitney will do her best to make arrangements for your in-person group class/retreat in this order:
#1 Messenger of Spirit LLC, if possible, will reschedule and choose another date for the virtual retreat / Master Mind.
#2 If arrangements cannot be made to complete the virtual retreat, Whitney will do her best to make arrangements for your virtual retreat to be taught by another qualified teacher of her choosing.
- #3 Messenger of Spirit, LLC is not responsible for changes to an event beyond their control.
Whitney reserves the right to refuse a client or student without refund if there is misconduct or late arrivals.
Please see the website and terms that you agreed to when you signed up for the online course. If you need help finding this, please contact us. Whitney reserves the right to refuse a client or student without refund if there is misconduct.
**For all services, programs, and classes Whitney reserves the right to refuse a client or student without refund for any reason including if there is misconduct or late arrivals.** All services, appointments, retreats, and/or programs are intended for individuals who are in generally good health, are generally well adjusted, are functionally effectively, and are not in need of medical treatment (including for mental health disorders). The services, appointments, retreats, and/or programs do not involve the diagnosis or treatment of any medical or mental disorders and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease. Further,services/appointments/retreats/programs at Messenger of Spirit, LLC are not a substitute for therapy, counseling, psychoanalysis, medical treatment, substance abuse treatment, or the advice or services of a medical professional. It is the Client’s responsibility to seek independent guidance from medical professionals to the extent necessary.